El Paso Car Accident Lawyer
CALL NOW: 1-800-862-1260
Texans drive almost 300,000 miles every year. Motor vehicle accidents amounted to $38 million in damages in Texas in 2017. In a large city like El Paso, the roadways present daily dangers for drivers everywhere. More on this website
If you or someone you care about has been involved in a car accident, or endured any other form of personal injury in El Paso, Texas, you deserve full compensation for your damages. Contact the El Paso accident lawyers from Carabin Shaw today.
El Paso Auto Accidents
El Paso’s population rose by about 3,000 inhabitants from 2017 to 2018, and these numbers only seem to be moving upward. There is no doubt that El Paso is growing. This also means increased traffic and countless opportunities for collisions. Some of the most common causes of car accidents in El Paso include:
- Driver negligence
- Drunk/drugged driving
- Failure to adhere to traffic signs/regulations
- Mechanical failure
- On-road debris/obstacles
- Smartphone distraction
- Lack of proper following distance
When you are involved in an automobile collision, your life and the lives of those you love can change forever. The repercussions of a car wreck can be long-reaching and may cause financial strain, physical harm, and even result in fatality. The presence of a car accident lawyer in El Paso can help obtain compensation for physical injuries and damages that may be associated with the accident, including:
- Broken bones
- Head trauma
- Spinal/neck injury
- Loss of motor function
Compensation for Collision Victims
The aftermath of a car accident can threaten your quality of life. You owe it to yourself to contact a knowledgeable legal professional. Enlisting the services of a car accident lawyer can severely improve your chances of full compensation. Not only can a personal injury attorney in El Paso help you obtain reparations for physical damages, but also other forms of pain & suffering. These can include:
- Medication/hospital/medical costs
- In association with unfamiliar bills and hospital expenses, it might cost you a significant amount of money to afford the appropriate prescriptions and medications associated with your recovery. For these types of damages, it is important to always save receipts and keep physical documentation of expenses.
- This can include may various forms of physical or mental rehabilitation necessary in the aftermath of the crash; physical rehab, psychological counseling, etc.
- Loss of wages
- If injured parties are forced to take time off of work to recover, your employer may not have workers’ compensation (the state of Texas does not require employers to provide workers comp), at which point any lost wages from time away from work could damage you and your family’s ability to afford the expensive and stressful financial situation of a car accident.
- Occupational loss
- During recovery, not only do some people find themselves with diminished wages due to time away from work; some lose their jobs altogether. A personal injury attorney in El Paso can help you pursue the recovery of these lost wages as well.
- Vehicle/property damage
- One of the most financially strenuous repercussions of an accident is the costs and stresses associated with vehicle restoration after your car has been damaged in an accident. If this damage is another party’s fault, they should be held accountable for it.
- Funeral expenses
- In the event that someone has died as a result of the accident, those responsible for the accident can be held responsible for financial burdens associated with wrongful death, such as funeral expenses and burial expenses.